The 2018 Team Giving Program is designed to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Pay It Forward Charitable Giving Program in the Washington Companies.
This program extends the Pay It Forward Program’s mission of inspiring and empowering employees to participate in philanthropy in a team atmosphere. Teams are allocated $2,000 to donate to nonprofit organizations of their choice.
How does it work?
- When signing up for the 2018 Pay It Forward Giving Card, employees who are not awarded a Giving Card may elect to place their name in a drawing to participate in the Team Giving Program.
- Each of the 5 companies will have one team of 5 employees
- Modern Machinery
- Montana Rail Link
- Montana Resources
- Washington Corporations (Washington Family Office included)
- Each team will be allocated $2,000.
- Funds must be donated to a non-profit 501(c)(3) designated organization, as verified by Foundation staff.
- Teams will have a liaison from the Foundation’s Grants Committee
- Envirocon – Kelly King
- Modern Machinery – Michelle Martin
- Montana Rail Link – Jim Bieber
- Montana Resources – Mike McGivern
- Washington Corporations – Penny Kauth
Each team will be required to work with Foundation staff on submitting a story of how the team spent these funds. These stories will be placed on the Foundation website.