The Dennis & Phyllis Washington Foundation accepts applications from Canadian organizations on an invitational basis. To be invited to apply for a grant, each Canadian organization must first send a letter of inquiry (LOI) to the Foundation.
Please know that if your program falls within any of the Ineligible Categories, your request will not be considered. If your organization and project/program meet with the Foundation’s mission and areas of focus, you may send a letter of inquiry to the Foundation.
If your organization is granted an invitation to submit the online application and accompanying foreign equivalency documents, you will be notified within 90 days of receipt of your letter of inquiry.
- Letters should be no more than two pages. Supplemental attachments will not be considered.
- Letters should contain:
- Organization name and address
- Project name
- Grant amount requested
- Executive Summary of no more than 200 words
- Description of Applying Organization
- Description of Project
- Summary-level project budget (including a description of what Foundation funds would be used for specifically, if approved)
Submit LOIs to:
Dennis & Phyllis Washington Foundation
Attn: Mike Halligan
PO Box 16630
Missoula, MT 59808
Or via email to email@example.com